Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Will he still come back?

we just broke up. he said he cant change his mind anymore coz i didnt fight for us when he was still willing to. and now i dont have anything to fyt for anymore. he says he still loves me, but theres this feeling thats hindering him to love me completely. i believe him coz when we were friends he always tells me problems like this. he's honest and i knw him for years. before we got together, we both healed our hearts coz we were goin through our own heartaches before. he proved to me so many times that he loves me and i really saw that before. coz before, i never liked him. i love this guy. he's an emotional kind of person and is very frank with his feelings. he told me that if we were together (ds s a long dstnce relatnship) it wouldnt have to be ths way coz just holding each other would make it all ok. this is what we do when he was stil here. he will be back by may. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment