Thursday, August 18, 2011

Please help and advice?

I'm now 6 months pregnant and i was aware that having bigger might leads to backache due to the weight that we've got to carry from the .Everyone was asking why i wanted so much to have bigger even when I'm pregnant now hoping that my would grow.I'm 36B now and notice no changes in my during my pregnancy.What saddens me was my hubby was too much over women with bigger since before we are married and even log on to those websites.I understand as he's a man and nothing's wrong in just googling to see those pics but what saddens me was he was too much,too too much and makes me feel like I'm worthless and further more i lost my volume of breast due to my crash diet years back as i took diet pills from the doctor without knowing that there's side effects and that's the other reason why i wanted so much of having it.oo please help and I know that we have to appreciate what we have but i wanted to have bigger breast so that my hubby won't be looking at those sites anymore.will my breast grow more after i deliver as it will be producing more milk and i wonder why to some that they are pregnant but their breast grew tremendously and y not me?

No comments:

Post a Comment