Friday, August 12, 2011

How should I ask a stripper out?

So after a few minutes settling in, i go 4 a drink and this amazing 19 year old starts making conversation. I've been to a few clubs b4 so i know their strategies. I'm kind and buy her a drink, i tell her il see her later because I'm going to sit with my friend. 5minutes later she comes to sit with me. We start talking bout where's shez from and i compliment her outfit. by then shez all touchy, of course it's what they do. during the whole 10 min or so, just there chatting..shez giggling and smiling. not once did she mention a lap dance..so im in the mood now right, i make a little comment on how it must be difficult 4 dancers to get lap dances because they not 1/2 as good looking as her. At that point she sits on me and shez givin me a dance..obviously free. so i ask if to take me to the private area and i get a few dances from her. she starts to tease me and im all touchy. i compliment her perfume, then she says its cheap walgreens brand..lol. i ask for her opinion on my cologne so she gets close to my neck area..she says "can i eat u" so i giggle..lol. she nibbles on both sides of my neck. then she says she wants to me..lol. i say, u cant. she asks why? because ul get fired i said. so she offers the vip room and reduces the price 4 me..i say why not..shez an awesome girl..im 24 btw. so in vip, shez fully nude..she gets so close to my lips that i say, the hell wit it..i make out with her. she unzips my pants and jerks me a lil..then she jumps on top fully nude starts grinding on my hard lil friend while kissing me..i wasnt goin in unprotected thats 4 sure tho..wasnt prepared..now thats a 1st 4 me! bouncer comes and says vip is over..damn! she says that its the 1st time she wishes it wasnt over ..i smile..=) she says sorry if she stained me a lil..with her bodily fluids..lol.. so after i call it a night..i ask 4 her to write her # 4 me somewhere and she does..walks over and hands it 2 me discreetly.. after a bit i txt her so she can save my # and to remember me.. i cant get over the thought of her soft sweet lips now..iv gottn strippers #s b4 but never bothered to call them or txt em..how long should i wait to txt her? cant help it, i like this stripper

No comments:

Post a Comment