Monday, August 8, 2011

What are my rights if a credit company fail to take payment on the agreed date?

ok .. basically what happened is I agreed to have finance to pay for alloys for my car, after 2 weeks of ordereding them i had a call from the credit company asking if i had received my wheels .. I said no because I hadnt but they would explain why they were aksing, so I then rang the company I had ordered them from to find the credit company had gone into liquidation, the person on the phone was unable to tell me for definate if i would receive my alloys, a couple of days later they were supposed to arrive. So i presumed my agreement was the same as I had heard nothing from them, however they were due to take payment �489 on the agreed date for the whole purchase but they have not taken it, where do I stand now?

No comments:

Post a Comment