Thursday, August 11, 2011

My boyfriend lied about his age, should I confront him?

My boyfriend and I have a birthday one day apart. I'm 18 about to be nineteen next month. And my boyfriend has been telling me he's 29 turning 30. (I know, it's a bit too old for me but he looks like hes 25ish) Well yesterday he called me on the phone to ask me to look up his friends release date from prison on the Bureau of PRisons website and out of curiosity since I knew he was in prison before, I searched his name (which is very uncommon so I know it;s him) and it said his age 37... I cried alot because I didn't think he'd lie to me. I really love him so much. I don't know if I should confront him or leave it be because maybe he did'nt tell me because he didn't think i'd talk to a 37 year old. Also do you think it's possible that it is a typo or wrong information on the website?

No comments:

Post a Comment