Saturday, August 13, 2011

Im so jelous its annoying me?

I've found that its not the amount of friends that you have, its the quality. I'm older than you, but the friends I have, are good, quality, close friends, but I would never say I have a ton of friends. You say she gets what she wants and more. These are things that are given to her. When you are in your 30's you will have learned the skills to take care of yourself, while she will be relying on her parents to help her out. You will be more independent and reliant on no one. You have the choice to be as nice as you want, right? As for Karate... are you in it because you love it, or are you in it because you are competing with her? I'd suggest you find something you love to do, and do it. There, in life, will always be someone, who you perceive is prettier, richer, smarter, more qualified, than you. Focus on you instead of them. OK> Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment