Monday, August 8, 2011

How can I get some relief from this sinus congestion?!?!?

This time of year I always have a problem with my sinus's being CONSTANTLY congested!!! I've tried taking bynadryl, sudafed, tylenol cold, pretty much every thing you can buy without a prescription. I have even tried a prescription of Allegra... Is there any natural remedy or something I can do to unclog my nose? It's so annoying not being able to smell and people are always asking me "are you sick" because I sound like someone is holding my nose and it's driving me CRAZY lol I have even gotta so desperate I ate a jalapeno and that of course opened my sinus's but like 30 minutes later I was stuffed up again! Obviously I don't wanna eat 20 peppers a day so that isn't working lol I have also tried all those decongestant sprays and just plain saline spray and they don't seam to work for very long either. Any suggestions or advice would be very appreciated! Also, if there is anything I can do besides going to the doctor, that would be great because my doctor is over an hour drive away, I live in a very rural area.

No comments:

Post a Comment